Today, more of us are aware of the importance of eating healthy, exercising our body and living a mentally and physically active lifestyle, but there is a key ingredient that is often overlooked: intimate relationships as a couple. . An essential part of holistic wellness is healthy relationships, intimacy, and connection.
The subject of intimate relationships is something that most people do not like to talk about, in fact, it is quite a taboo in many circles. Many people are very ashamed of what is related to the intimate subject that invokes our sexuality without being aware of it. However, if we want to be truly healthy and balanced in all areas of our life, we need to shed some light on this. For example, maybe you didn't know that:
Do this passionate activity with your partner more often:
· Lowers blood pressure
· Counts as exercise
· Lowers the risk of heart attacks
· Lower the pain
· Improve sleep
· Relieve the stress
The truth is that the health benefits of intimate relationships for women are extensive and interesting that after reading this, you may think more about the importance of putting them more into practice in your normal life.
Benefits for women of having intimate relationships
1. Improves circulation to the organs of the pelvic cavity, the delivery of nutrients, the growth of healthy tissues and the regulation of the menstrual cycle. Women who are intimate once a week are more likely to have regular menstrual cycles than women who are celibate or have infrequent intercourse.
2. Increase’s fertility and a sense of well-being by energizing the hypothalamus (which regulates appetite, body temperature, and emotions), and the pituitary gland (which in turn regulates the release of ovulation-inducing reproductive hormones and fluid cervical).
3. Provides a total lymphatic massage, helping the body's natural detoxification process to improve digestion and mood and help prevent cancer.
4. Promotes healthy estrogen levels to keep vaginal tissues flexible and protect against osteoporosis and heart disease.
5. Induces deep relaxation by boosting endorphin levels and releasing cortisol from the body.
6. Increases levels of nitric oxide, a "miracle molecule," and DHEA, a hormone that improves brain function, balances the immune system, helps maintain and repair tissues, and promotes glowing skin health.
7. Helps women look younger. Studies show that making love three times a week in a stress-free relationship can make you look ten years younger.
8. Increases infection-fighting cells by up to 20% - helps fight colds and flu.
9. It can help with migraines and help treat other types of pain by raising pain thresholds (in preparation for childbirth).
10. Increases the levels of the hormone oxytocin, which is linked to passion, intuition and social skills, (the hormone of union and success).
11. Increase your libido. Having intimate relationships will improve your libido. For women, it boosts vaginal lubrication, blood flow, and elasticity, all of which make intimate relationships feel better and help you yearn for more.
12. Improves and strengthens the bladder by making a strong pelvic floor which in turn prevents incontinence due to the contractions generated by having intimate relationships.
Blindness is known to have a broad-ranging adverse influence on affected individuals, their families, and the societies in which they live and is exemplified by its association with impaired quality of life, worse general and mental health, curtailed life chances, and increased all-cause mortality. In a new study, researchers examined the association of visual health (across the full acuity spectrum) with social determinants of general health and the association between visual health and health and social outcomes. Revision Eye Supplements Reviews